Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dream House

   My favorite magazines are home and living, log houses from Japanese style and house keepings. I like those kinds of magazines because it inspires me on how to create my own simple, beautiful and comforting dwelling place in the future.

   Since sweethearts, I used to ask and suggest my husband to go mall hopping.  I take him in kitchen wares area just looking for glass wares, nice plastic wares and in textile area where you can find colorful curtains, pillow cases and bedclothes and other home décor. Indeed, I enjoyed looking around in appliances area. It’s good to see different sizes of wooden craft that would perfectly fit to your own house. Touching and feeling the soft couch and trying to sit on it.

   Every couples dream is to have there own house. My ideal house is to have simple 2 bedroom house that has beautiful porch. I want the main door of my house fronting where the suns rise. It should have a spacious living room that good for family gatherings; I want my kitchen with granite countertops and wooden cabinets for my stainless utensils. My master suite has powder room and a terrace where I can see the sunsets.
 
   It is very nice to imagine the picture of your own dream house. How does it look like? I wish that this picture would make come up to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment