Monday, March 19, 2012

Souvenirs stuff

In the small corner of my cubicle here in my working place I pasted   different kinds of baby’s  personalized invitation letters that I have collected from my officemates who has already kids and from my nieces letter cards when I was chosen to be there godparent .The tokens and souvenirs are also displayed in my table. This stuff is my stress reliever.  And every time I look at them especially those that have baby pictures in the first cover of the letter and in the small paper attached in the tokens got me relieve from my boring and tiring work. Baby’s smiles for me are like a pill to overcome tiredness.
Praying of having an offspring in the future, I already foresees the picture of what it would be look like on his/her baptism day and there first birthday party. I have already an idea on how to make my personalized invitations letter for them, and the nice souvenir and giveaways and a place that perfect for family gathering. If God will bless us a baby boy, maybe he would be named ISAAC MISHAEL, my choice. It is come from the Bible story. Isaac is the first born son of Abraham from his wife Sarah. And Mishael is a scrambled letter from the name Ishmael who is also first born son of Abraham from Sarah’s slave, Hagar.  I haven’t yet made a name for a girl but I like the name RIVERS.
           Papemelroti has best for all occasion favors and giveaways. They have different charming tokens. Chimes token best occasions, Prayers and verses, angels, jar and boxes, magnets buttons are examples other designs in affordable price. I know one day I can have this stuff for my own little one. And I’m happy that I can get all this idea now through internet.

5 comments: